The purpose of the Parking Services division is to provide parking to all students, faculty, staff and guests of TAMU-CC.
Office open M-F 8A-4P you can still reach us at 361-825 PARK(7275) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking registration required when parking on campus. Vehicle hangtags have been phased out; your license plate will be the key to registration.
- The Bayside Parking Garage is only valid to those who have a valid Virtual Garage Permit.
- After the 12th day of classes, no returns of virtual permits are accepted for refund.
- Permit Sales for 2020-2021 School year are now on sale! Hangtags have been phased out
- Faculty/ Staff members, you may access your TAMU-CC Parking Portal at anytime to look over your parking options, or to update vehicle information. Those who are on payroll deduction be advised your permit is renewed annually, and will only be removed or shut off when informed to do so to the Parking Division.
- Adjuncts <50% FTE Stop by UPD!
Want to know where to park? Check out our Campus map!