The purpose of the Parking Services division is to provide parking to all students, faculty, staff and guests of TAMU-CC.
If immediate assistance is needed unrelated to Parking Services call UPD at 361-825-4444!
- Special guest coming onto campus? Check out our Visitor Parking Guide to see how your department can best accommodate your guest!
- Parking registration required when parking on campus. Vehicle hangtags have been phased out; your license plate will be the key to registration.
- The Bayside Parking Garage is only valid to those who have a valid Virtual Garage Permit.
- After the 12th day of classes, no returns of virtual permits are accepted for refund.
- Residents are only allowed to park in Residential areas. Campus Map Anywhere in Red is for Residents.
- General permit holders are only allowed to park in (outdoor) general areas. Campus Map Anywhere in green is for General permit holders.
- Permit Sales for 2020-2021 School year are now on sale! Hangtags have been phased out
- Faculty/ Staff members, you may access your TAMU-CC Parking Portal at anytime to look over your parking options, or to update vehicle information. Those who are on payroll deduction be advised your permit is renewed annually, and will only be removed or shut off when informed to do so to the Parking Division.
- Adjuncts <50% FTE Stop by UPD!
- Information for Disabled Veterans 80%+, please contact the Parking Division for assistance on obtaining your parking permit. If requirements are met, set up is to be done by the Parking Division!I By phone 361-825-7275 or email email@example.com
- To file a parking appeal. Please go to the TAMU-CC Parking Portal
You can reach us at 361-825-PARK(7275) or Parking.firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know where to park? Check out our Campus map!