Parking Permit Instructions
- Students Must request permit online via S.A.I.L. NO EXCEPTIONS!! Instructions are located in parking permit forms,under students. All Payments due at the Business Office. UPD will not accept payments.
- Know your License plate.
- Full-time Employees on payroll deduction must pick up permit at University Police dept.
- Full-time Employees paying lump sum must pay at the business office first, then pick up permit at UPD.
- Part-time employees and Adjuncts are not eligble for payroll deduction and MUST pay via lump sum at the Business Office first. Then present receipt to the UPD to pick up new permit.
- Students should bring Temp Printed Permit to UPD to pick up new permit.
- Employees Paying Lump Sum should present receipt from the Business Office to pick up permit.
- The hangtag permit should be utilized for mulitple semesters. A validation sticker will be issued upon purchase at UPD. Do not discard hangtag when validation sticker has expired. Reutilize hangtag.
While Parked On Campus
- Students may not park in Reserved or Visitor spaces
- Hang your parking tag on rearview mirror with numbers showing out
- If you do not have a rearview mirror place permit on dashboard with number side facing out (permit must be readable thru Windshield)
- Secure your vehicle at all times