Parking Permit Forms

Permits for Students can be picked up at SandDollar office or University Police Department. Payments are via S.AI.L account or at Business Offfice.
Student: Please Follow These Instructions:
  1. Log onto your SAIL Account @
  2. Under the "Student" menu Choose the "Parking Admin" link
  3. Select the "Purchase a Permit" Option
  4. Select the permit you wish to purchase from the drop down menu
  5. Add your Vehicle Information
  6. Now select the Vehicle you would like to get a permit for
  7. This will generate a Temporary permit good for 5 days. You may print this if you wish however, it is not necessary to present this temporary permit to pick up the General/Resident permit, at either the SandDollar office or Univ. Police. 

This process allows you to obtain your permit prior to payment. Your Student Account will automatically be billed. Payment should be made as soon as possible via on-line or at the Business office. Payments will NOT be accepted at the SandDollar Office or University Police Department.

General/Resident Permit Fees:
Full Year:
Fall or Spring (1 term):
Fall & Spring:

Garage Permits:

Full Year:
Fall or Spring (1 term):
Fall & Spring:

Momentum Campus (Shuttle Parking Lot)

This permit is valid for parking only on the Momentum campus designated shuttle parking area.

Full Year: Not currently available.
Fall or Spring (1 term):
Fall & Spring:
Faculty-Staff Employees:
Annual general permit fee:
Annual garage permit fee:

Payment is made via Payroll deduction or LUMP SUM.

Payroll deduction:   Complete Motor Vehicle Registration Form. Bring form to UPD to pick up permit.

 Lump Sum:    Complete Motor Vehicle Registration Form.  Go to Business Offfice and pay for permit. Bring receipt and completed form to UPD for permit issuance. No permits will be issued without a receipt.  

Motor Vehicle Registration Form: Word Document

PART-TIME/Adjunct Employee: Are NOT eligible for payroll deduction. You must go to Business office to pay for permit. Bring receipt and completed Motor Vehicle Registration form to University Police Department for permit issuance.

Adjuncts working less than 50% FTE will be issued permit at Provosts Office.